Friday, March 9, 2012

People are Crazy

This week has been kind of crazy.  Or rather the people that have been coming into the store are crazy.  I partly blame it on the fact that is a full moon but mostly these people are just nuts.  I am going to go through a couple of customer interactions that has happened to me and a couple of my fellow associates.  The first one is actually a continuation of the story Umm, You Can't Back That Up .  The customer from that story showed up again, of course when I'm in the middle of helping a customer and two others are waiting.  While I'm walking to an aisle to get an antivirus program for the customer I am helping he comes up to me and reminds me about his computer...  We backed up his data but we didn't do the recovery because he didn't have recovery discs.  He goes on to tell me that the manufacturer of his computer didn't carry the recovery discs for his machine anymore and he downloaded it.  WHAT? While he is explaining this, in my head I'm like dude what the fuck are you talking about?!  You can't download recovery discs and if you did you did so illegally.  Then he starts asking me why did he have to pay for the diagnsotic on his computer.  Because we fucking diagnosed what was wrong with your computer!

The next story involved this little asian lady and my coworker.  The lady wanted a diagnostic to be performed at her house instead of bringing it to the store.  Now remember I am the on-site tech in my store and I would be the one that goes out.  Now the coworker goes on to explain that before I can go to her house to diagnose the problem with the computer she would have to pay for the service.  She says, "Oh I see, you are one of those Mitt Romney companies!!" WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!?!?  Anyway she keeps complaining that she has to pay for me to go to her house.  Then she tells my coworker that she can just pick me up at the store.  WHAT!??! No you can't just pick me up at the store.  To top off the story, my coworker goes to the board with my picture on it to get her a business card to the store and my name on it.  Yeah it's freakin stupid that the techs now have their pictures on a board for all the weirdos to see.  Anyway while my coworker is grabbing the business card she points to one of the pictures of my other coworker and just says, "I don't like him!!!" hahahaha

3 comments:

  1. Mitt Romney helped with the startup of derples i guess. Something retarded like that. i think thats what she meant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If by helping start staples you mean invested early along with hundreds of other Americans then yes. I guess that's supposed to mean something?

    ReplyDelete