Saturday, December 3, 2011

Satisfied?

This happened to my co-worker C-Dogg the other day.  He was helping out a customer who needed a replacement battery for their laptop.  So in the process of looking up and ordering the battery the customer went over to the candy section and grabbed about 8 Snickers bars and walked over and placed them on the counter.  After processing the order of the battery C-Dogg asked the customer if wanted to pay for everything together (the battery and the candy bars).  The customer's reply was, "No, I'm not buying these..." as he points to the snickers bars.  He pays for the battery and leaves the candy just sitting on the counter.  C-Dogg tells me he has never been so confused with the weirdos that come through our doors.  I think if I was there I would have picked up one of the bars and yelled to him, "Satisfied?!"

1 comment:

  1. He just wanted you guys to put them back. It's a control thing. I had a customer today who damaged a box of speakers and then asked if we could give home a $20month discount. I said no so he dropped them on the ground and yelled for me to go put them back.

    ReplyDelete