Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturdays are the Devil's Day

I am posting this before I go into work tonight.  Saturdays are the worst days to work at this store.  On top of the usual bullshit during the week (helping helpless people, working on computers, setting up new endcaps and other changes in the store, cleaning the store, filling product on the shelves from truck, filling product on the shelves from overstock, etc.) we are also required to do signs because the ad ends on Saturdays and starts new on Sundays.  All of these things are required to be finished within an 6-8 hour shift.  Usually the only thing that can be done is the signs because some of the customers are so freakin stupid that it takes 45 minutes to explain what printer they need to print documents.  As soon as I finish with that customer I have to help another customer find ink for their printer when they don't even know what ink they need or what printer they even have. "I think I have an HPDellLexmarkEpson 48302021"... MY JOB IS A JOKE!!

1 comment:

  1. I loved it when people would walk in and say "Hey, where is your ink for printers?" and I'd point at the giant wall of ink, underneath the giant sign for ink.... with a big grin on my face saying, "THERE IT IS!!!"

    ReplyDelete