Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dropping the Chips

Today I was walking through the store while blocking the aisles.  Blocking is basically straightening all the items on the shelf making sure all the items are in the right spot and pulling items forward so it looks more full.  The term should just be "Clean the Fuck Up" since the term blocking doesn't make sense.  Anyway I walk down the phone accessories aisle and on the bottom shelf is an open bag of Tostitos Multigrain chips.  I check with all the employees currently working and the MoD (Manager on Duty) and none of them claimed to own this half consumed bag of chips.  The weirdest thing about this is that we don't even sell these chips in the store.  That means someone brought these chips into the store ate half of them then just left them on the shelf.  Who the fuck does this?  Probably the same kind of people that make a pile of items they don't need under the register at Costco.  "Nah, I don't need these diapers for my baby." Next time don't buy such a big bag of chips.

2 comments:

  1. they dropped the bag and said "wow, thats a low price!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Mr. A!

    While I was working at a certain retail store much like yours, I was blocking and found a 9mm cartridge just hanging out on the shelf.... It scared the bejesus out of some of my old co-workers. OHH, and the greatest is when a guy walked in with a 44 magnum strapped to his waist so everyone could see. You should e-mail me and I shall give you some stories to write about :-D notwithit @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete